I haven't tried any of The Body Shop Vitamin E range, I love the other ranges, but nothing really stood out in the E range. Whenever I got to TBS I always try something new, so I picked this up. Serums are probably the smallest part of my skincare collection so I'm glad I chose this. On Instagram a lot of people have asked about this product, so I hope this review helps.


The serum comes in a pretty little pink bottle, with a pipette dispenser. It's a nice hand size and would be good for travel.
Price - £15 for 28ml
Texture - Thin, clear oil
Finish - Hydrated, radiant, soft skin

What they say
Wake up to beautiful skin with new Vitamin E Serum-In-Oil, a technical innovation combing the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight. 

Key ingredients
Wheatgerm Oil - Packed with vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids
Vitamin E - Reduces skin damage, fights free radicals and moisturises
Sweet Almond Oil - Repairs damage and give gives skin nutrients

What is it
This Serum in oil is a beautiful vitamin rich serum that gives the skin glow, hydration and youth. Like you've had 8 hours of sleep. The oil is so thin and it absorbs straight away, no grease or tackiness. It has a soft vitamin E smell, which is quite nice. Suitable for all skin types.




How I use it
I take 2-3 drops for my face and neck and apply after the spray tone stage. You can apply a moisturiser on top but I don't think you have too. I massage it into the skin and let it absorb. When I wake up, my skin is nourished, awake and just healthy looking. This product is great for any skin type, but especially, dry, tired and dehydrated skins. You will see a difference after only one or two uses. 

Pros
- Soft scent
- Absorbs quickly
- Non greasy
- Hydrates, nourishes and softens
- Skin is glowy and radiant
- Perfect for all skin types
- Affordable

Cons
- None

Summary
I'm so glad I bought this! If you love skincare, or are in need of a charge of moisture and radiance, this is for you. A little goes a long way and it will instantly change your skin. Get to your nearest TBS and give it a try. You won't regret it. Thank you for reading.


Maiya
x